Friday, August 24, 2012

A CoverGirl&Olay Review



Now, I want to tell you all that I have become a BzzAgent. I receive products for free in exchange for a review of those products. The first products I received were CoverGirl +Olay 2in1 Foundation and Pressed Powder. Now, I've never been one to wear a lot of makeup. I've never liked having anything make me look "fake". I had my makeup done professionally one time and when I saw myself in the mirror, I went in and washed my face. I didn't look like myself at all! But, when I tried this foundation, I have to say that I felt that it did a wonderful job! It went on smoothly and didn't at all appear to be caked on like some foundations can look. I looked in the mirror and it was still ME! I could tell that my coloring was more even, but it didn't look like I had makeup on. The only thing I added was some blush on my cheeks. I don't wear eye makeup, but did like that my skin tone was even and smooth-looking without looking artificial. The anti-aging formula in this foundation and pressed powder are perfect for our not-so-young skin. This isn't my daughter's makeup.

I have oily skin and I didn't feel "greasy". I liked that about it and would recommend it to others for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment