Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dancing On The Big Screen

Written by my friend Otis Buckley

When it comes to watching television on my expertsatellite.com, there is one show I wait all season for. The program "So You Think You Can Dance" is a favorite of mine and keeps me on the edge of my seat every week. I think deep down I must be jealous of just how good these kids are. I love music and love to dance, so this is a natural for me. Unfortunately, at my age I can only dream what it must be like to be on that stage. Every week the dancers improve, to the point you would certainly think they are professionals. The costumes are fabulous, as well as the make-up. I wish I could say I always agree with the judges, but most of the time I believe they are wrong and expect way to much of such young kids. Their criticism is helpful, I'm sure, but it can be a little hurtful at times, which can sway the way the viewers vote. You begin to be familiar with the dancers and can see them dancing on other reality shows, as well in some movies. If you love music and dancing, you must try and watch this show when it airs this coming season. You may find yourself waiting impatiently for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment