First of all, I want to profusely thank Amy for giving me this really great award. It feels great to get an award for my blog from one of my peers. However, this award comes with some rules, but that's OK because you get to pay it forward to other bloggers you admire.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself.
3. Award 10-15 Blogs Who You Think Deserve This Award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me:
1. I actually am not a fan of cooking.
2. I love romantic comedies.
3. I consider myself a diehard foodie.
4. I no siblings and no cousins near my age.
5. I have two grown children one of whom has three children of his own.
6. I like reading mysteries, especially mysteries that touch on food (and have recipes!) or that use cats to solve them.
7. I have been working on my family tree since 1974. Of course, the hardest to locate have been my my and my mother's maiden names.
Bloggers Worthy of Recognition
BTW: To get the badge, right click and copy & paste to your computer.