Friday, July 5, 2013

Shopping at Target

I haven't shopped at Target in years. They just don't have things I really like all that much - especially with regard to my size (plus), but I recently needed cat food and stopped there with my friend after we had dinner at a local steakhouse. He went to check out the cat food and I walked back to my size department and found nothing but overpriced clothes I'd never wear. 

I then walked over to the infants' section and found a really cute shirt and short set that on the clearance rack that I bought for my new grandson, Alex, who was born in January. I didn't have any income at the time, so I wasn't able to buy him anything to welcome him into the world. He'll get a belated birthday gift now. My oldest grandson will be 13 this month, so I found some nice shirts on sale. One is labeled by a well-known skateboarder and I know he'll like it. He goes skateboarding with his dad all the time. I found another couple of shirts on clearance in colors I've seen him wear, so I got them, too. I picked up one T-shirt for my third grandson, Kobe, whose birthday isn't until September (he'll be 11) that makes you think of the Philadelphia Eagles. Both boys love football!

I had already sent their sister, Taylor, her birthday gift after she turned 9 in February. I was able to find a really great Father's Day card, too, for my son. So, I hurried and got all of this wrapped and sent out to Utah in time for Dallan's birthday. It was nice to be on time just once! LOL

Previously posted to my Bubblews.com account.

No comments:

Post a Comment